Thank you everyone for your patience and support during the past few months!
I am happy to let you know that massage therapy professionals can again fully provide services as of today under the governor’s revised mandates. I am back open for all services (except hot stone massage for the time being).
My online scheduler is immediately available for bookings or you can contact me via email or text.
As I provide these sessions, the following apply:
- I will continue to sanitize all common surfaces in the office, and all equipment between appointments according to CDC and other health agency guidelines. The listing of the minimum required state guidelines will be available in my office and will be exceeded in my practice.
- Clients will be rescheduled if they have ANY cold/flu symptoms, including fever or if, in the past 14 days, they have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or waiting for test results for COVID-19.
- I will check my temperature before beginning work each day and monitor it throughout the day.
- I will wear a mask during sessions (a new mask for each session) and ask that clients wear protective face coverings upon arrival and while positioned face up on the table during services.
- Clients need to sign a COVID-19 Updated Policies, Client Intake and Consent Form. (This is available by clicking on the above link, and should be completed and brought to the first appointment upon re-opening.)
- I am asking clients to keep as much distance as possible from other each other between appointments. (See additional information on the updated intake and consent form.) Please only enter the office a few minutes before your scheduled start time with hands freshly washed.
- If you have any questions about what I am doing to ensure the health and safety of my clients, call, email or text me.
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of this time, I hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, I request for you to please contact me as soon as possible to cancel and/or reschedule. As always, there will be no penalties for late cancellations due to health-related concerns.
Looking forward to seeing you all for appointments soon!